Headline – U.S. Calling the Shots in Israeli/Hamas War?
1) It sure looks that way – Hostages before strike? Biden/Jimmy Carter
1A) 70% of Israeli’s favor ground Invasion
1B) Why does the AP not call them terrorists, instead of militants?
1C) Hamas launches rockets and Israel counters with precision bombs
1D) 95% of Americans over the age of 65 support Israel, while only 52% of 18-24 year olds do.
2) Our Southern border is WIDE open.
2023 – 2.47M crossings
2022 – 2.38M
2021 – 1.73M
2020 – 458K under Trump
3) In Presidential politics Biden is bleeding black vote. Support drops from 90% in 2020 to 74% today
3A) He and Trump are tied in 3 national polls despite Biden job approval at 40%
3B) Kennedy at 19% in Harvard Harris poll pulling from both.
4) How did Joe Biden pay $3.0M cash for a house as the self proclaimed poorest member of congress?
5) 3rd Georgia election case pleads guilty to lesser charge – Jenna Ellis
6) Skyrocketing crime in Washington D.C. forces mayor to rethink liberal Democratic policies.
7) Tom Emmer for Speaker?