Schaftlein Report | China Unrest Continues – Where is the Off Ramp?
Guest – Joe Visconti
1) Walker and Warnock tied in latest polling in Georgia Senate Race
2) Virginia Congressman Don McEachin has died leaving the House at 222-212. A new election will take place in 2023 to determine
a new member. Appointments are not allowed.
2A) 5 Republicans are holding out against McCarthy for now but will likely work out a resolution so the Republican Party is united.
3) Glen Youngkin for President in 2024 – We’ll discuss as his tenure as Governor of Virginia is going very well.
3A) Frank Cannon a chief strategist at Pro life America says he is great on virtually every issue however his stance on Abortion needs to change.
We’ll explain the fallacy in that type of thinking and how it needs to change if we want to win a national election.
4) Republican National Committee is undertaking an election review headed by Haley Barbour a veteran GOP strategist.
We are up against Big tech, media and early voting among many issues – We’ll add our voice to the debate
5) The White House walks back Biden gun comments. Are we surprised? No
6) Musk to release Twitter suppression on Hunter Biden laptop