Credibility in Question At 1-6 Hearing | Schaftlein Report
Guest : Gary Demar – American Vision President ( Americanvision.org )
1) Cook Political Report moves 6 House races toward GOP.
38 Democratic seats considered toss up or worse
10 Republican seats considered toss up or worse
Current projection is GOP pick up of 20-35 seats
2) Supreme Court rules voting map crafted by Republicans in Louisiana is correct by 6-3 vote overruling Obama appointed District Judge who tried to draw a district demographically more favorable to Democrats
3) Biden deflects responsibility for human trafficking deaths in Texas. 2 Mexican citizens arrested.
4) Sweden and Norway approved to join NATO.
U.S. send additional troops (now 100K) in Europe plus additional ships and fighter jets. Russia calls the move “Destabilizing”
5) While we have high oil and gas prices, the fossil fuel industry has lost 67K jobs since Biden took over due to restrictions on domestic oil and gas production as the administration goes green at consumers expense.
5A) Fed Chairman Powell vows to tackle inflation which has been high for a year. Why did they wait so long to address. We have been talking about this for over a year.
6) AOC and other radical Democrats call for Abortion clinics on Federal Land shot down by Biden, Harris and “other Democrats”. Pelosi takes communion at Vatican even though her bishop prohibits it
7) As crime escalates in LA county, West Hollywood votes to reduce “Defund” the police budget and reduce the number of officers even though crime is up 137%. This is an ultra liberal area.
8) Former White House aide testifies before 1-06 committee. Democrats claim bombshell testimony, Republicans yawn as the information revealed is mainly old news and some of it is already discredited. The ratings for the hearings have been a disappointment to Democrats. Liz Cheney suggests criminal prosecution for Trump.
9) Lee Zeldin wins GOP Governor primary in NY and will face Gov. Hochul in the fall.