Guest Tom Amenta
1) Republicans are on the right side of the issues – 82%, 72%, 67% are top ranked issues
2) Biden approval 38% disapproval 54%
3) In Florida, DeSantis is +8 and Rubio is +7
4) NC Budd is only up 1 point
5) Democratic support among Black voters falls from 84% in 2020 to 74% today. No surprise as Biden policies are a disaster.
6) In Economic news, job openings fall from 11.0M to 10.5M
7) Oil production likely cut by 1.0M barrels a day at OPEC+ meeting tomorrow. Biden administration not happy after projections for oil price hikes
8) Home prices fell by 1% in September the first drop in 127 months. Prices are likely to fall much further.
9) Stocks are up big for second day in a row ; 5% gain in 2 days in huge bear market rally
10) White House continues damage control to Biden remark “Where’s Jackie”. Now he claims he was “raised Puerto Rican”
Biden is completely out to lunch and clearly not in charge of the government.
11) NYC Mayor Adams claims Democrats have done nothing about the border crisis and drugs and illegal immigrants
continue to flood into the country. 21 Year old Florida sheriff deputy killed while serving meth warrant is a consequence.
12) DeSantis blasts VP Harris over Hurricane Equity remark. White House has no response and dodges questions.
13) Kanye West claims BLM is a scam and is now dead. He is correct.