1) Storm Surge could be 15 feet, 150 MPH Winds,Widespread Power Outage
2) Russia to Annex part of Ukraine after Sham vote. Was the gas pipeline sabotaged?
Americans urged to leave Russia
3) The Strategic Petroleum reserve is at a 37 year low due to Biden terrible energy policies.
4) Mortgage interest rates cross 7%. Demand plummets.
5) Democrats flip flop on crime as polling data blames Democrats. 69% are concerned about crime.
6) Biden’s student loan forgiveness plan faces legal challenge.
7) Bank of England buys long term bonds to temporarily ease rising rates.
Rates fall on U.S. debt
7A) U.S. debt is at $30T and represents 123% of GDP. Annual interest expense is now $600B
U.S. economy is $24T
8) During an event, another Biden gaffe as he inquires about deceased Rep. Jackie Walorski asking “where is she”.
8) My current Senate model shows 1 GOP pick up in Nevada and 1 loss in PA leaving the Senate 50/50
I project a +21 in the House