Guest – Andrew Crapuchettes
1) Andrew details the massive shift and explains the factors causing the move.
Democratic policies are a leading cause.
2) Pending home sales fall across all regions of the country an average of 13% as buyers back away.
3) Federal Reserve officials say they misread Inflation and now plan to correct course with 75 basis point raise today
on top of previous raises of 25, 50 and 75 basis points. This will bring the Federal Funds Rate to a range of 2.25% to 2.5%.
This is still WELL below the Inflation rate
4) Q-2 GDP forecast ranges from -1.0% to positive 1.2%
5) White House sells another 20M barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.
5A) Sanctions on Russian economy are having only a limited effect as while they are in a recession, it is not a bad as expected due to continued
high oil and gas prices
6) Economist Nuriel Roubini aka Dr. Doom says a “mild recession” is a fantasy.
7) In politics, only 20% of New Hampshire voters want Biden to run in 2024. 75% nationwide oppose him running according to a CNN poll.
NY Times says “Failing Biden” must not run in 2024.
8) Why are Democratic Senate candidates REFUSING to say a man cannot get pregnant? This is pure Insanity pandering to a radical base
9) ICE is developing a program to give ID cards to Illegal immigrants. More bad policies.
Massive amount of drugs confiscated at border.
10) Attorney General Merrick Garland not ruling out charging Trump if evidence supports he violated the law in Lester Holt interview.
11) A car and truck pursuit on California Freeway ends in predictable manor AGAIN. We’ll tell you what happened.