Title: Schaftlein Report | Guest – Drew Allen- Author and Commentator
AirDate: November 9, 2023
Headline: DeBunking the Election Night Results
Description: In the latest episode of The Schaftlein Report, host Mark Schaftlein is joined by guest Drew Allen, Commentator and Author: “America’s Last Stand”. The headline focuses on debunking election night results, criticizing the media’s inadequate analysis. The show delves into debate analysis from Miami, revealing Trump leading Biden 49-45 with eroding support. It questions the minimal U.S. response to attacks on soldiers and criticizes a four-hour daily pause in Israeli fighting requested by Biden and Blinken. Other topics include Israel destroying Hamas tunnels and a weapons maker, Central American countries aiding illegal immigration, and concerns about higher inflation due to a substantial deficit under Biden’s administration.
1) While the Election Results were not good, the Media has done a terrible analysis. We’ll explain
2) Debate Analysis from Miami.
2A) Trump leads Biden 49-45. His support is eroding.
3) Why is the U.S. Response to attacks on our soldiers so MINIMAL?
3A) Israel agrees to a ridiculous U.S. request for a 4 hour daily pause in fighting – Biden and Blinken are a total weak disaster
3B) Israel destroys Hamas tunnels and kills weapons maker
4) Central American countries are now providing busses for illegals on their journey. Mayorkas should be impeached.
5) Higher Inflation for Longer? Biden has lead us to a $2T deficit (1.7T + $300B in student loan forgiveness) Almost $200B in additional interest expense.
This is without a recession or U.S. at war.
This episode of the Schaftlein Report is also available at: