1) Blake Masters wins Senate Republican Primary in Arizona. He was backed by Trump and Investor Peter Theil.
2) Eric Schmidt wins Senate Republican Primary in Missouri defeating the former Governor backed by Trump.
3) Representative Peter Meijer of Michigan who voted to impeach Trump defeated by former Trump administration official John Gibbs.
Democrats contributed $500K to Gibbs campaign. He is now the underdog in the fall election in a moderate left leaning district.
4) The media goes bananas over Kansas upholding a constitutional law in the state allowing abortion by a 60-40 vote.
5) Kari Lake leads by 12K votes for Arizona Governor. She was backed by Trump.
6) Conservative Tuder Dixon wins in Michigan and will take on Gov. Gretchen Whitmer,
7) Joe Kent, a solid conservative who we had on twice at Schaftlein Report came in third place in Washington 8th Congressional district and
will not be on the ballot in the fall.
7) Pelosi leaves Taiwan after receiving praise from Republicans and some Democrats along with a muted response from the White House.
7A) Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warns of CCP threat and says it was unacceptable behavior by China and very provocative. U.S. delegation posed no threat to CCP.
8) Inflation Reduction Act contains the following:
Price controls on the drug industry
80K new IRS agents
Billions on green energy welfare subsidies (remember Solindra?)
Higher risk of job losses
9) Household debt now tops $16T for the first time ever up $312B since last month fueled by Inflation.
Credit card debt up 13%