Guest – Jeffrey Dunetz
1) Some Republicans say NO to huge spending bill and push for short term resolution.
1A) $45B added to military budget for 2023 to $847B
2) House committee obtains 6 years of Trump tax returns
3) Biden student loan deferral scheme cost taxpayers $5B per month. A 3 judge Federal Appeals Court unanimously reject Biden’s plan.
4) Federal Reserve Chairman Powell says rate increases will slow to 50 basis points in the December meeting.
4A) Personal Consumption Expenditure (PCE) Index declined to 6% in October from 6.3% in September.
4B) Core CPA which excludes food and energy declined to 5% in October from 5.2% in September
4C) CPI was 7.7% in October and is expected to decline marginally in November
5) Warnock up by 51-49 over Walker in GA Senate race. Early voting shatters records. Outgoing Lt. Gov in Georgia did not vote for Walker. Amazing dunce.
6) 5 Bonehead Republicans still oppose McCarthy for speaker. If this holds, we will be the party of stupid.
7) Jeffrey discusses the 75 year anniversary of UN Resolution approving a separate Jewish state and the lack of recognition from Arabs.