Schaftlein Report | Biden Gains? Trump Falls?
Guest – Jeffrey Dunetz
1) According to recent polling, President Biden is gaining support among Democrats and left leaning Independents, while
former President Trump support among Republicans and conservative Independents is falling.
2) Trump goes to Ohio train derailment prior to DOT Secretary Buttigieg who is now 2 weeks past the accident
3) Senator Tim Scott (R) South Carolina visits Iowa. This looks like a preview of coming attractions
4) Senator John Tester (D) Montana announces he will run for a 4th term in conservative Montana.
5) Sam Bankman-/Fried charged with 12 counts of making illegal campaign contributions.
The scheme involves $40M
6) 23 House Republicans demand audit of Ukraine aid.
6A) Russian support for the war is hardening after waves of repression, propaganda and and crack downs on war opponents.
6B) Will it ultimately end up Russia versus NATO?
7) 9 Palestinians killed and 102 injured in Israeli raid. Jeffrey provides analysis.